KITCHEN PAINTING AND REFINISHING SERVICES AT IT'S YOUR FURNITURE
Get your dream kitchen with help from It’s Your Furniture
Your kitchen should be the heart of the home, but even the most quality kitchen can look tired and dated over time. But there’s no need to rip it up and start from scratch.
Whether you want to restore your kitchen to its former glory or transform it altogether, Matthew has the expertise to make your kitchen a place to relax and enjoy.
Working with customers around East Anglia, he has turned many peoples’ dreams into reality, carrying out services including:
- Painting, repainting and finishing:
From cleaning and repainting your existing painted kitchen to delivering a new painted finish onto wood, foil-wrapped or vinyl, Matthew will deliver a professional and flawless finish.
- It’s Your Furniture offer any colour using quality products:
The bespoke kitchen paint products can be matched to any colour across all popular ranges, including Farrow & Ball, Little Greene and Dulux. The paints Matthew uses are supplied to him from a specialist supplier and designed for kitchen use. They are scratch and chip resistant and are wipe-able using weak detergents.
- Fitting new handles to doors and drawers:
Finish your kitchen off with new handles of your choice. Not a like-for-like fit? No problem. Matthew will fill any old screw holes so that your new handles look like the first fit.
How much does it cost to refresh my kitchen?
Below is a guide to kitchen painting prices. A medium kitchen typically consists of about 15 doors and three to six drawer fronts:
|Kitchen size||Prices from|
Here’s how it works:
Matthew will visit you at home for an initial first meeting where he will look at your kitchen and offer advise on what can be achieved with your existing cabinets. From this meeting he can offer you an exact quotation for the work required.
Generally kitchens take around 8 working days to complete.
- Matthew will remove your doors and drawers and take them to his workshop, where he will de-grease, fill and repair any scuffs, dents or scratches.
- He will prime all your doors and drawers to get a great finish, then paint them to your exact requirements.
- He will then come on site to work on the existing carcases.
- He will ensure everything is finished together and fit your doors and drawers back to complete the job with minimal disruption to your everyday life.
Thinking of refreshing your kitchen?
Contact Matthew today for a free, no obligation home visit on 07789 761137. He is here to consult with you every step of the way.
What our customers say:
“We still can’t believe that the van full of ugly doors and carcasses that you took away is now our beautiful kitchen. Thank you Matt.”
“We’re absolutely delighted with our kitchen and have received loads of compliments on how it looks. It’s Your Furniture deserves its success.”